Networking is a powerful tool for your job search so you want to hand a Career Networking Business Card to the new people you meet. I had business cards which identified me as a blogger, but this wasn’t the impression I wanted to leave on people during my job search. I wanted my new contacts to see me as a prospective marketing employee rather than just a blogger. Blogging is part of my work experience, but I’m not making it my job description. So I created a new business card to leave exactly the impression I wanted on my new contacts!
- Master’s in Marketing student
- Civil Engineer licensed in Texas
- Digital Marketing (12 years exp.)
* Email ~ obviously, this is my preferred method of contact
* Phone ~ just in case a new contact wants to talk to me in person
* LinkedIn URL ~ on the back of my card to encourage people to connect with me on LinkedIn
* Blog URL ~ also on the back, to encourage visits to my blog for entrepreneurs HeatherHernandez.com